Tips to remember during the whole semester
Hello guys from the D7 courses. First we need to remmmber that this class is only once (one time) during the week, so as a result we need to practice a lot outside the class. remember that the class does not finish in the classroom, but continues after... there are 168 hours during a week and the English class is only 2 hours, so you need to practice the other 166 hours.
- Always prepare the classes, check Vocabulary and look for meaning and pronunciation (IPA).
- If you dont come to class, yu need to call a classmate and investigate what the homework is about.
- If one saturday we study lesson B, then the homework is workbook lesson B.
- Try to use this webpage at least 30 minutes everyday to practice different topics and aspects.
- Try to watch TV in English, as well as listen to music (download lyrics, learn vocabulary and new expressions.
- Have a Vocabulary notebook where you can keep all the vocabulary you learn.
- Remember to use other services such as the library, the lab, etc...
- for the Written Tasks, always plan and do them with enough time for you to make corrections, look for words, and construct something good.
- Remember that Spanish is NOT an option in the classroom.
- Call your friends and talk to them in English.
- If you have any problem, question, or suggestion please tell the teacher first, tell ME.