Date: 21/10/2011

By: Paola Sandoval

Subject: An Active Citizen

It means that you, as an active citizen have to help yourself and your society, be responsible, realiable and a helpul person... also be aware about issues that affect your community.
An active citizen is a person who takes ac active role in the community, is always looking for solutions and be worried about well-being of people around him. An active citizen has to participate in democracy, culture and citizenship activities. This person should be worried about how to stop for a moment to solve community problems, and share knowledge, solutions and projects with other people.
I think an active citizen unless he/she has his own life should be following ehat happens around him/her, involves other people to active participation and be responsible and helpful at the same time with his community.
I guess I'm kind of an active citizen, though I haven't vote yet, I try to participate in all things that are posible that involve me with my community..... Since I was in eigth grade more or less I started to participate in many activities like "Un techo para mi pais", "Presidente tengo una pregunta", "Reelección Si-No?", etc.... that involve teenagers in important roles of the citizenship.

New comment